Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days to Crazy Joy

Always up for a challenge!!

Here is what I was challenged to do....Each of the 31 days of October, acknowledge at least three gifts! AND there is a challenge calendar which lists various catagories. Areas to search and find these gifts.  Some are not areas where I would normally look for gifts.  Hence the challenge.

The goal of the challenge - well....it is in the title!

The goal is CRAZY JOY!!

I created a separate page (see the right side bar for other pages of this blog)

Want to join me on the challenge?  Here's the link to the challenge calendar...

http://www.aholyexperience.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/OctoberJoyDare.pdf

If you do join me and a whole lot of other joy seekers, please send me your page in the comment section below this post so I can enjoy your discovery of CRAZY JOY along with you!!

Come on....you KNOW you want to!  Who wouldn't love to have Crazy Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment